SPPS RESIN FOR HIGH PURITY PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS - Oferta produktów
RINK AMIDE LINKER
For SPPS of peptide amides, Rink amide SpheriTide®
is the ideal solution. Take advantage of all the unique benefits
SpheriTide has to offer with the most common amide linker preloaded and Fmoc protected.
TRITYL ACID LINKER
Trityl SpheriTide furnishes a peptide acid following cleavage and offers all the synthetic capability of an acid sensitive linker. In addition to the benefits of the novel resin core
, Trityl SpheriTide:
- Reduces diketopiperazine and 3-(1-piperidinyl)alanine formation as compared to Wang resins
- Eliminates Cys and His epimerization issues common when loading Wang or HMPA resins
- Allows access to protected or deprotected peptide acids
- Has a more shelf stabile linker than a standard trityl chloride linker
- Is fully compatible with rapid, high temperature peptide synthesis unlike standard 2-chlorotrityl resins
CHOOSING TRT-OH OR TRT-DCA
Both the hydroxide and dichloroacetic acid (DCA) forms of Trityl SpheriTide feature all of the above benefits. Trityl-OH (TRT-OH) requires a two-step chlorination and loading process
which is performed manually just like other trityl hydroxide resins.
Trityl-DCA (TRT-DCA) offers a simple, one step microwave loading procedure
which can be entirely automated using the Liberty Blue™ Automated Peptide Synthesizer
. This stable acid resin allows for use of a single resin for the synthesis of any peptide acid sequence, replacing the need to offer over 20 resins already pre-loaded with the first amino acid.
SpheriTide® is a registered trademark of Spheritech Ltd. and is patented under PCT/EP2012/057264 and exclusively licensed by CEM Corporation.