One Touch Makes All the Difference
CEM brings a remarkable intelligence and ease of use to microwave sample preparation with the new MARS 6 Microwave Reaction System.
Totally redesigned with an impressive list of features and capabilities, MARS 6 was developed to make microwave sample preparation virtually effortless.
At the heart of the MARS 6 is CEM’s new One Touch™ Technology, an unparalleled combination of more than 30 years of microwave chemistry expertise with the most advanced software, sensor, and touchscreen technologies. It’s like having a CEM chemist built into the system. Simply choose a One Touch method and the MARS 6 does the rest, automatically recognizing the vessel type, counting the vessels, and determining all of the parameters necessary for a fast, complete reaction.
• Choose from simple CEM One Touch™ Technology or MARS Classic method programming
• PowerMAX™ power control technology delivers maximum energy to the sample for more complete digestions
• 1800 Watts - more power delivery than any other microwave digestion system
• Large wide-format, high-resolution, acid-resistant touchscreen – no external controllers needed
• Remarkably easy-to-use, intuitive onboard software
• Advanced sensor technology for vessel recognition, temperature and pressure control
MARS 6 Places in the 2012 GIT Innovations Awards
The MARS 6 won 2nd place in the Laboratory Equipment & Technology Category of the 2012 GIT Innovations Awards presented by GIT Verlag Magazine. The winning products were determined by the votes of the attendees of Analytica and ACHEMA, as well as those cast by readers on the magazine's website.