Accurate determination of fat and moisture in low-moisture samples can be challenging, but CEM’s new FAST Trac Analyzer gives you speed and accuracy in an easy-to-use, cost-effective system specifically designed for low-moisture samples.
FAST Trac’s new patent-pending technique quickly provides accurate fat and moisture determinations to help you optimize your process, saving time and money by reducing out-of-specification product.
We have been using the FAST Trac for over a year now and we find it to be very accurate for our powdered milk products. The short analysis time is particularly important as it allows us to change production settings within two minutes of taking a sample. This saves us a lot of money as we have less out of specification powder due to inaccurate fat results.
Noel McDonagh, Quality Laboratory
Nutricia Infant Nutrition
- 2-minute test including temperature conditioning
- More accurate and robust than NIR
- Rapid sample pre-conditioning allows faster test times than previous NMR systems
- Results comparable to standard methods
- No costly calibration maintenance
- Create new methods with only 3 samples
- Easily transfer methods from unit-to-unit and site-to-site
- No solvents
- Accurate results that are not affected by changes in additives, color, or granularity
- Intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen interface
FAST Trac offers the ultimate in versatility for low-moisture samples and can be used for dairy powders, snack foods, and other dry food products. It can be used at-line or in the QA/QC laboratory.
- Optimize your drying time
- Make ingredient adjustments
- Maximize least cost formulation savings
- Determine product specifications
The FAST Trac does not use solvents or other hazardous chemicals.
You don't have to be a chemist to get accurate results. Follow the on-screen instructions to quickly prepare and run a sample. Moisture and fat results are displayed at the end of the test. The intuitive software and touch screen interface make FAST Trac a remarkably easy-to-use system.